Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Cherie...Have You Heard Of Divafest?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member valstreit's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2002
    Posts
    220
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cherie,

    I just heard about a happening in Northern Calif up on the Russian River called Divafest. One of my clients told me (she use to be in Fanny). Apparently, June Millington is one of the main people that play there.

    Just wondered if you have heard of it, or know anyone that is or has played up there.

    Have a great weekend [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

    Tell Marie I said Hello too [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Val

  2. #2
    moderator CHERIECURRIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    Hi Val,
    Yes, I have heard of it. Sounds like a lot of fun. If you do check it out, let me now what you think.
    [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
    Cherie

  3. #3
    Inactive Member valstreit's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2002
    Posts
    220
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cherie,

    Its happening September 21st and 22nd. I am not sure if I am going yet...My client that played with Fanny is going up. I might tag along as her bodyguard if I am not busy that weekend [img]tongue.gif[/img] Her husband (Martin Mull) has an art show going on in San Francisco during that time also. Might be a good time to take in both [img]smile.gif[/img] since I am missing the opening.

    If I go, I will let you know how it is. I have heard that in years past it has been a lot of fun.

    Val

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic